Saturday, March 21, 2009

An Early FS

So... the Featured Stamper was posted early on SCS. Which is great, especially since I was in the mood to stamp.

Today's Featured Stamper is...

Beate.

Which is fabulous because she's one of the rock stars of Splitcoast. It's surprising that she hasn't been chosen before.

It's scary (in a way) because she's ONE OF THE ROCK STARS OF SPLITCOAST. How on earth do you CASE Beate - and make it look good?

Well, it's not nearly as rough as I thought it would be - or a rough as finding a card in her gallery that doesn't have more than 20 Favorites. (I told you she's a rock star.) I settled for a card that had about 25 Favorites.

Here's Beate's Card.

You have to change at least 2 things - rules of the Featured Stamper Challenge. I changed:

Stamp
Colors
Size of the card - mine is 5.25" square
Left off the circles
No paper piercing
Stamps: Rubbernecker - Rose. Paper: Sage Shadow, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Basic Grey Marrakesh dp, Stampers Select White. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, dimensionals, ribbon, brads.

I'm excited to see the start of my daffodils and tulips in front of the house - it means spring's definitely on its way.

Wishing everyone a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: