Friday, October 24, 2008

A quickie post - I have about 25 minutes before I need to leave for work and I'm not completely ready to go.

This is the card I made on Wednesday night with Tuesday's color challenge: Pink Piroette, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip.

I stamped the rose (from Rubbernecker) in Burnt Umber Palette and colored it in with Pretty in Pink and Old Olive markers. The sentiment (from PTI's Mixed Messages) is stamped in Old Olive.

The frame for the rose is cut out with square Nestabilities and popped up on dimensionals over the image.

I decided to make this card into a shaker card with part of a shaker kit I bought from Jody Morrow (texasjodylynn) and a Heidi Swapp ghost star. It worked really well, but I misjudged where everything needed to be, so I have tails hanging off the edge of the card. Ooops.

Stamps: Rubbernecker - Valentine Rose, PTI - Mixed Messages. Paper: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Select White. Ink Burnt Umber Palette, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink marker. Accessories: nestabilities, dimensionals, brads, microbeads, ghost star, shaker kit.

Have a great Friday!

No comments: