Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another year past

I really need to start getting back to this place more often. It's all dusty and messy like the Dungeon - which is hopefully going through a major makeover soon.

I've been cardmaking, but not posting anything on Splitcoast or here (bad me.)


Here is one of my more recent cards:
I had the two marigolds already stamped and waiting to be colored and they fit right into the colors listed for the CC339 (wow, I've been gone a long time - the last Color Challenge I did on SCS was CC217.) The marigolds and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink - Year of Flowers - Marigolds and Year of Flowers - Sweet Peas. The paper is mostly Stampin' Up! - Always Artichoke, Really Rust (no Cajun Craze) and So Saffron dp; the paper the images are on is Papertrey Stamper's Select White.

Here's to hoping I keep up the habit of posting here,

No comments: