Monday, January 5, 2009

Copics on Parade

I've been having fun playing around with my new Copic markers. On Saturday, I stamped a page of Stamping Bella images and sat in front of the tv and colored. Some of the images look better than others, but that's part of learning.

I made cards with my newly colored images. Each image is colored differently.

Stamps: Stamping Bella - Eloise Greengrass, MFT - Essential Sentiments. Paper: PTI Select White, Basic Black. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers.

Today's challenge was to play with Tacky Tape and glitter. A sticky, messy business, but I actually came out of it glitter-free (well, as far as I can see.) I layed out my tape (relatively straight thanks to some graph paper I had on my table) and added 2 colors of Martha Stewart glitter. I'm a bit frustrated that I didn't get full coverage - there are bits of Tacky Tape still able to get stuck to other bits of paper, the table, etc.

My image is from Cherish by Clear Art Stamps. It was stamped twice - I colored just the rose on one of the images, cut it out and popped it up with a dimensional. It's all colored with my Copic markers. My black layer was hand-trimmed.

I rushed through this card - it needs something else: a ribbon for the bottom, a sentiment down there, another heart. I just don't know.

Stamps: Clear Art Stamps - Cherish. Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Basic Black, PTI Select White. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Tacky Tape, Martha Stewart Glitter, dimensionals, Copic Markers.

Hoping that the roads aren't total skating rinks,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww both of these cards are adorable!!!