Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shopping Therapy

I know it's been a while since I've posted - I'm creating, just not taking pictures of stuff.

Plus life's gone wacko again, so I've been laying low.

The kids at work were CRAZY this week - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday especially. It's the full moon at work.

So... armed with a 20% entire purchase coupon from Michael's, I did a little shopping therapy.

Yeah, making it past Easter without a purchase didn't fly.

It was a Tim Holtz day: one of his stamp sets, some Distress Stickles, the clockwork mask set, 2 jars of Distress Crackle Paint, and a set of Fragments.

Oh, and some Prima gem stickers.

I'm feeling a little guilty, because I cheated on the spending ban again.

But some time in stamping therapy (with my new goodies) with wash that guilt right away.

No comments: