Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Sunday... errrr, TUESDAY Catch-up

The television is not my friend - especially on Sunday and Monday nights. Yes, those are my main television watching nights, but when I have cards to show and I have every intention of uploading said cards online... next thing I know, it's after 11pm and I need to get ready for bed.

*sigh*

The Featured Stamper on SCS this Sunday was Speedystamper - and I have to say I loved her gallery. I've been having trouble trying to find cards on Sundays that I want to CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) - mostly because the cards I really like happen to be either CASEd from someone else or a Sketch Challenge.

I found two cards this week!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1084228 This is the original card. I changed the colors, the sentiment, the stamp set... well, pretty much everything but the sketch.

Stamps: PTI - Out on a Limb. Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Select White, acetate. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Burnt Umber Palette, Tempting Turquoise. Accessories: Brads, word window punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, corner rounder punch, tacky tape, stickles, dimensionals.

The other card I CASEd is here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/864818 My card is a regular size card (4.25"x5.5") I loved the blended sky - which I did on glossy cardstock in a combination of Blue Bayou and Soft Sky. I found this Hero Arts stamp at Michaels and really liked it, so I stamped it in Palette Noir ink.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Travel Collage. Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Glossy white. Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Palette Noir. Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, sponges.

Here's to a great Tuesday (and a little warmer weather here)

No comments: